1800health is an all-in-one solutions provider for patient engagement, growth and retention for healthcare B2B and B2C industries, including Professional Services, Managed Patient Support and Retention.
Customer Service Representative
1800Health.com is looking for:
- Bilingual (English + Spanish)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Must have experience in Medicare or Covered CA products.
- Health Plan or medical group customer service experience a plus
- Outgoing, motivated, enjoy speaking to people.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Internet, Excel)
- Clear communication Skills and Professional Appearance.
The CSR position will receive inbound calls and make outbound calls and work with Health Insurance agents, Medical group, hospitals and Doctors’ offices. There may also be some clerical work included from time to time. We are looking for a person who is highly motivated, a quick learner and looking to grow with a company. This opportunity is for a full time position (Monday — Friday 9am-6pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 2 years
Are you a digital marketing growth genius in Digital Marketing? Are you passionate about social media marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally? If this fits you ambitious and looking for growth and ownership to unlock your potential, then 1800health has a spot for you on our team.
The position is an Integrated Social Media Strategist and Manager (ISMS&M) at 1800health.com, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities for clients and internal 1800health social media. In this highly visible role, a successful hire will own social media responsibilities and will be directly accountable to client results.
Healthcare digital marketing is a fast and growing industry. Understanding the health care space is a key requirement to become a successful candidate. On the first day, you will come in and assess our current social media marketing processes and strategies. Next, you will work with the company stakeholders to create and implement the social media strategy framework that will be applied to each client engagement, including 1800health’s internal social media program. This position is far from boring!
The ISMS&M is a strategist first and an implementer second. 1800health’s digital marketing business line is a vital component of our business, which means a successful candidate is managing the day-to- day operations of the Company’s paid social media initiatives in collaboration with the internal organic social team, corporate agency and property stakeholders.
Responsibilities include ideation, activation and optimization of individual client digital campaigns as well as large-scale strategic campaigns across all client properties. All duties are to be performed in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Implements and optimizes integrated media strategies for social platforms such as
Facebook/Instagram, Google Search and YouTube.
- Works closely with Executives and Managers to develop strategic plans and actionable insights from advanced measurement tools, such as Facebook Insights, YouTube CMS and other related business analytics platforms.
- Implements optimizations to align with key business objectives, such as drive direct site traffic, transient/direct appointment bookings from leads (in addition to incremental sales) and generating leads/database growth.
- Project manages campaigns with our internal and external teams to ensure on-time, error-free launches.
- Collaborates and partners with the development and web analytics teams to produce and distribute insightful reporting after campaign completion.
- Provides support for campaign activations including copy-writing, asset optimization to campaign creation and other digital marketing-based tasks.
- Organizes and documents project status for internal and external teams.
- Develops strategies and provides recommendations for new processes and procedures to streamline department, agency and interdepartmental activities.
- Performs other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year in marketing with emphasis on social or digital media.
- At least 1 year in planning, executing digital campaigns, with an understanding of social buying methodology and digital tracking tools.
- Experience in delivering integrated media campaign strategies and subsequent reporting insights to peers.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Business Management.
- Knowledge and experience leveraging integrated media campaigns in support of larger integrated
media campaigns within the Healthcare and/or Insurance industries.
- Previous member or team leader who received public accolades for social media campaigns.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Instagram, YouTube.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
- Work as a full-time employee in our office at least 3 times per week (full work week preferred)
- We need someone who’s dedicated instead of just “working on the side” won’t cut it.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
- We are very selective in who we hire. Our expectations are high because we only deliver the best to our clients.
Is this you? Just tell us why and attach a resume. We’d love to kick up a conversation.